The Multi-Week Program Coordinator works at Meadows because, well why coordinate anything else? Connect Multi-week program participants with resources, help the different departments involved prepare. You'll be on both the back and front end of making these programs come alive in all four seasons. There's no better way to plug into the Meadows Community.
Work directly for Director of Business Development and closely with all members of the sales and marketing staff, as well as key mountain staff. Position must have a good understanding of multi-week programs and how they work. Good time management and organizational skills are necessary to balance the needs of the organizers, administrative work and fulfillment. Position requires exceptional guest service and communications skills.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• 18 Years or older
• High School Diploma or higher
• Minimum 2 years education or experience in sales and communications preferred.
• Excellent people and communication skills and etiquette
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows based applications
• Prior experience with Point of Sale systems a plus
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to advance on multiple projects simultaneously
A full job description will be made available during the interview.