Provides support to the Nominating Committee as directed by NomCom Sr. Project Manager with all phases of the Nominating Committee candidate selection process to include but not limited to the criteria listed in the job duties and key responsibilities section of this job description.
• Monitoring of meetings | conference calls of NomCom and NomCom Subcommittee, liaising with committee members, agenda setting in consultation with chair, email invitations, handling dial outs and apologies, running the conference calls and prep Adobe Connect (AC) rooms for meetings, post call request transcripts as necessary and further call scheduling.
• Document Action Items – notetaking assisting with substantive progress reports, meeting notes
• Technical point of contact for issues during calls.
• Technical point of contact for IT aspects affecting NomCom (Adobe Connect room improvements, reporting committee needs, suggesting improved tools for more efficient working methods).
• Schedule and manage Remote Participation (RP) of NomCom meetings
• Assist with updating and preparing content of substantive onboarding materials for NomCom members
• Create and Manage mailing lists for each subcommittees as necessary
• Create and update NomCom Webpage and NomCom Wiki spaces
• Prepare social media postings
• Prepare and submit NomCom members expense reports
• Organization of teleconferences, including scheduling calls, dial-outs to NomCom members as requested.
• Management of post-call activities including: distribution of minutes to committee members, posting meeting minutes on restricted wiki and agendas of meetings.
• Note taking and follow up of action items on call.
• Drafting documents
• Degree preferred, but not required
• Minimum 5 years related technical and administrative experience supporting senior level management
• Broad knowledge and experience in:
• Project management
• Wikis and online systems
Excellent skills in:
• Language skills, bilingualism preferred but not required
Demonstrated ability to:
• Ability to travel required
• Work with highly diverse workforce
• Work independently (self-motivated)
• Work in a confidential environment and handling of confidential content
• Note taking, composing of clear reports, summaries and other written communication
• General knowledge of: ICANN
• Experience in: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Professional