The role will:
- Administer the day-to-day processes established for employment, records management, compliance management, performance management, HR systems management, and reporting.
- Act as project coordinator for small projects that span the Global HR Department and other departments as needed.
- Focus on Operational Business Excellence and assisting the Global HR team to achieve standards of excellence.
- Serve as a key contact for questions and requests, especially related to HR systems and reporting data, to all levels of management for the Global HR department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the business group and manages small projects as needed.
- Preparing presentations and project updates to Global HR group and other departments as needed.
- Serving as a technical resource working in conjunction the Senior Manager, Human Resources Operations and other HR team members (Operations & Organizational Development).
- Creating efficiencies for assigned system programs and processes and providing effective customer-service oriented communication with stakeholders; serving as the key point of contact for the clarification.
- Maintaining ownership and oversight of reports and metrics related to systems and HR initiatives and provides regular/ad hoc audits of system and non-system based HR data.
- Data reporting, data analysis, researching and resolving HRIS problems, and ensuring data integrity. This process can involve complex data manipulation and reporting.
- Acting as first point of contact for all report requests, providing accurate, timely and insightful information/analysis
- Keeping current on new technology, new approaches and best practices as it relates to HR systems and business practices. Having the ability to generate critical data associated with the business and initiate projects to effect business excellence of department services performed as well as make recommendations for improvements.
- Facilitating Staff Onboarding with the ability for remote participation with an emphasis on globalization and technical capabilities to communicate information.
- Providing technical support for webinars, e-learning/virtual classroom meetings, staff wiki postings, PowerPoint slide decks, etc.
- Developing training materials supporting the Talent Management Group in the area of performance management.
- Processing HR documentation; updateing personnel transactions in HR-related systems, creating and maintaining HR and vendor files. Ensuring files are complete, organized and meet HR standards and legal requirements.
- Auditing and processing of monthly HR vendor account invoices, resolving of technical issues.
- Working with the Global HR team and internal stakeholders during the annual merit review and at-risk compensation planning process to ensure it is consistent and managed to deadline.
- Managing and facilitating corporate wellness initiative and manage the budget associated with such program.
Other duties as assigned or requested: including but not limited to employment verifications, meetings scheduling, HR/legal compliance postings and notices, etc.
Essential Job Functions:
- General knowledge of HR disciplines and ability to apply that knowledge to the HR function of the organization.
- Strong technical skills to use HR systems, remote meeting desktop and videoconference software.
- Training ICANN staff to become users of HR systems, evaluate and recommend workflow changes and coordinate system upgrades.
- Strong customer service approach to all work.
- Strong attention to detail.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, business or related field plus at least three years of HR work experience. Prior international business experience strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills including fluency in English. Multilingual skills strongly preferred.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion HR systems and ADP’s HR systems preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access, Word, Excel (pivot tables, graphs, charts, etc.) and PowerPoint with a strong knowledge of HR Information Systems.
- Proven ability to develop reports, create formulas; demonstrated ability to perform data analysis and make recommendations to improve work processes required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service orientation; proven ability to build influential relationships at all levels in the organization
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative, and drive; ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment of frequent change and ambiguity
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills