Performs administrative duties for the EMEA Regional Vice Presidents and carries out responsibilities in the following areas (including, but not limited to): scheduling, office and clerical support services, shipping/receiving, reception, purchasing, facilities, security support and complaint processing.
- Schedule meetings, appointments, conference calls and travel arrangements for EMEA Regional Vice Presidents.
- Manage calendars of some of the EMEA RVPs
- Assist with the creation of spreadsheets, manuals, presentations and communications, and publish documents to staff wiki, website and EMEA newsletter.
- Proactively support the EMEA Regional Vice Presidents and department staff while they travel.
- Provide routine and complex administrative duties such as completion of expense reports, creating and maintaining complex filing systems, monitoring emails, and data retrieval.
- Help to track and organize regional contacts, databases and resource centers; maintain mailing lists and stakeholder contacts databases; maintain a calendar of events for the EMEA region.
- Analyze solutions and prioritize work responsibilities with minimal guidance and instruction.
- Create and maintain complex filing systems and reports while retaining a high level of security.
- Liaison with other departments and to resolve problems, handle complaints and coordinate efforts.
- Recommend and implement solutions to administrative problems as needed
- Ensure all mail is promptly sent and received.
- Be back-up to the Executive Assistant for calls and webinars
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintaining Departmental communications: arrange conference calls, minute meetings and calls. Set up regional and community webinars with PGI GlobalMeet and Adobe Connect.
- Create reports aggregating materials submitted by the team
- Track invoicing and reimbursement in collaboration with the Finance department including managing PO, invoice and requisition processes through ReqLogic
- Track contracts and checklist in collaboration with the Legal department.
- Assist with planning for travel, meetings (including tracking invitations and replies, liaising with event contractors, event locations and caterers), materials and shipping.
- Support the dispersed team and act as liaison between the remote team members and the EMEA hub office department functions
- Minimum 5 years related administrative experience supporting senior level management required College degree preferred
- Proficiency using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Professional
- Excellent language skills, bilingualism preferred and multilingualism a plus (preference for the 6 UN official languages)
- Experience with Wikis and online systems like Concur and ReqLogic a plus
- Proven ability to compose clear reports, summaries and other written communication Ability to take fast notes or shorthand preferred
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task Ability to work with highly diverse workforce
- Ability to work independently (self-motivated)
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Curiosity and passion for the development of the internet