Scoular Argentina is seeking an Import/Export Documentation Analyst to join our Buenos Aires, Argentina location. This newly created position is responsible for collecting and assembling on assigned shipments all documents necessary for presentation to bank or consignee for the payment of Ag product shipments according to the terms of the Letter of Credit and other payment method in the underlying trade contract.
• Read terms of the Letter of Credit to verify accuracy and that it is in accordance with the terms of the underlying trade
• Settle all assigned shipments verifying that credit advice amount is accurate. Analyze for accuracy and report banking fees charged
• Issue load orders or document instruction to proper loader prior to all loading activity if needed
• Verify that proper freight rates are used for the steamship movement both within the AS400 and on the freighted Bill Lading against our contracted rates
• Ability to organize and prioritize detailed multiple tasks
• Ability to effectively manage time and be self-motivated
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow and complete tasks with a high level of organization, responsibility, and efficiency
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel
The Scoular Company is an equal opportunity employer.