A 125-year old employee-owned company with nearly $6 billion in sales, Scoular’s 130+ business units provide diverse supply chain solutions for end-users and suppliers of grain, feed ingredients, and food ingredients around the globe. From 120 offices and facilities in North America, South America, and Asia, our 1200 employees are engaged in the business of buying, selling, storing, handling, and processing grain and ingredients as well as managing transportation and logistics worldwide.
Learn to operate a grain-handling facility under the direct guidance of an experienced plant manager. Train to be a plant manager who oversees daily operations, directs the work of facility employees, and ensures a safe working environment.
- Learn to operate a specialty grain plant safely and efficiently
- Gain experience in supervising and guiding the daily activity of plant employees by providing assistance to the manager in regard to training and direction of personnel
- Obtain a thorough understanding of safety policies and procedures to ensure employees’ safety and protect the company’s assets
- Provide outstanding service to Scoular’s customers to help build a competitive and sustainable operation
- Demonstrate knowledge of mechanized systems and industry equipment as well as possess a basic understanding of elevator operations
- Show initiative, energy, and customer-service orientation
- Possess effective communication skills
- College degree a plus, preferably in agriculture, mechanized systems, or related area
The Scoular Company is an equal opportunity employer