Business Manager Development Program
Start your career as an agricultural commodity merchandiser! Scoular's Business Manager Development Program is rotational and immerses participants in buying, selling, and transporting grain or other feed and food ingredients worldwide.
· Purchasing and selling agricultural commodities (example: corn, wheat, and soybeans)
· Learning logistical and supply chain management of agricultural commodities. Develop an operational understanding of risk management.
· Assist management in the preparation of financial forecasts.
· Bachelor’s degree; degree in agriculture preferred
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills
· Outstanding communication, customer service, problem-solving & sales skills
· Strong understanding of the agricultural commodity markets preferred
The Scoular Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results