Regulatory Affairs Specialist
|Location:||MN - Minneapolis|
The North American Proteins and Fats business is hiring for a newly created Regulatory Affairs Specialist position to provide guidance and expertise to the International Feed and Food Ingredients business. The Regulatory Affairs Specialist will assess, recommend, and report on Scoular’s regulatory programs and contribute to improving regulatory compliance. This role will ensure compliance with relevant regulations, including compliance with FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act).
· Understand, evaluate, and manage regulatory strategies and timelines for current and future businesses.
· Implement new practices and procedures, as needed.
· Serve as liaison between Scoular, government agencies, and business associations, to keep Scoular businesses informed and in compliance with changes that will affect business.
· Provides on and off-site audit and inspection support.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work related experience.
· Understanding of domestic and international regulations.
· FSMA knowledge.
· Knowledge of FSC36 or Safe Feed & Safe Food regulations.
· Proven ability to adapt and manage effectively in a fast-paced changing environment.
· Team oriented leadership skills
The Scoular Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results