AOS Faculty Support is an Instructional Designing team working with instructors in a 100 percent online teaching environment. The purpose of this department is to provide guidance and assistance to faculty members in building their online courses. The Instructional Designer Position will consist of working in a professional setting with faculty and staff members.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Strong written and communication skills.
2. Experience in administrating learning management systems
3. Working knowledge of office policies and procedures
4. Knowledgeable in copyright policies and legal standards for using materials in an online environment.
1. Experience in administering Blackboard
2. Experience in implementing training modules through Adobe Captivate or similar screencast software.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Additional hours as requested and/or needed
Regular and reliable attendance
The successful candidate will have the ability to meet with community leaders to investigate strengths, weaknesses, and needs; they should also have a good idea of community and economic development practices to provide solutions.
An earned Bachelor’s Degree