SUMMARY OF PROGRAM/PROJECT
The Human Resources Management Systems Division (HRMSD) is responsible for improving the federal government’s business processes for management of human resources (HR) through seamless, end-to-end, real-time integration and development with HR and other systems. This administrative position will be working to support this development division.
Seeking a candidate with IT department administration expertise e.g. tracking system and source code control systems which include setting up user accounts and providing password resets, track and manage CCB correspondence and tasks, and overall general office administration. Serves as a primary IT office administrator for the Division Chief or Department Director. Major duties are to process IT paperwork in relation to the customer's clients as well as for the Chief.
POSITION DESCRIPTION (Duties and Responsibilities):
- Create spaces for new customers in the collaborative workspace as well as creating requests for the establishment of new user group accounts in workspace, inviting of customers into the space, and posting documents to the workspace
- Maintain division or branch documentation to include meeting minutes; contract documents; invoices; status reports; project plans; system security documents; property forms; and others
- Produce summaries of help desk reports as requested and analyzes incidents to determine patterns and trends then provides these reports to staff and customers
- Monitor levels of office supply inventory; prepare purchase requests for office supplies and shall submit them to purchaser; processes incoming supplies; stock inventory and/or provide supplies to staff; maintain documentation for supply purchase orders
- Prepare forms required for new or existing employees; obtain signature from approving officials; submit to IBC help desk and finally monitor status of completion of the requests
- Prepare printouts of daily, weekly, monthly reports and calendars and distribute them to managers
- Assist staff in making travel arrangements and expense report Division and for temporary duty assignments
- JTrac work involving facilitating and tracking CCB meetings, and the correspondence and coordination between stakeholders for compliance
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Expert in Documentation (of business processes)
- General office administration e.g. forms, expense reports, accounts, travel, etc.
- Active participant/comfortable with meetings (and status reporting.)
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Prior knowledge of issue tracking web application
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS DESIRED:
Must have excellent communication skills with internal/external customers and coworkers
Familiar with CCB methods and Change/Version Control processes and creating user accounts
Ability to work under strict timelines
Ability to adapt and learn new skills quickly
Strong customer service orientation
Excellent open and proactive written and oral communication skills
Education (Minimum Requirements):
Technatomy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Technatomy Corporation to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.