Seattle Fish Company of NM (located in Lubbock, TX) is looking for an experienced and dependable Class “A” CDL driver to join our transportation team.SLEEP IN YOUR OWN BED EVERY NIGHT!!!. We are a small family orientated business, you will not get lost in this crowd. Duties include but not limited to delivering orders to supermarkets and restaurants; while providing excellent customer service, collecting COD, submitting neat/accurate paperwork, and the ability to lift 75 lbs . This is a Full-time position with competitive pay ($19-$24 per hour)DOE, a SIGN ON BONUS and competitive benefit package to include: 401(k), Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Time, Paid Personal Days, Health, Life and Dental
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drives truck to deliver hard goods to customer's place of business. Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
• Makes deliveries outside of regular route to provide customers with product. Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
• Collects money from customers and records transactions on customer receipt.
• Listens to and resolves service complaints. Gives feedback to supervisor about customer complaints and requirements.
• Cleans inside of truck. Performs routine maintenance checks on truck.
• Complies with all company policies, safety policies and procedures and DOT requirements. • Works safely and meets the requirements of all safety procedures and rules as prescribed by State, Federal, and the Company.
• Other duties may be assigned.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Must possess valid CDL class A
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit while making deliveries, use hands to finger, handle, or feel while making deliveries, reach with hands and arms, talk to or hear customers. The associate is occasionally required to climb or balance. The associate must regularly lift up to 75 pounds and move more than 125 pounds with the aid of material handling equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.