This position is a full time, temporary role, starting ASAP until approx. 9/30/2019
This critical role requires an individual to deliver exceptional client service and to be a team player. Routinely the first line of contact with consumers, the Client Service Representative (CSR) must exhibit patience, empathy, clear and respectful communication, and an innate ability to answer inquires via telephone, email or real time chat in a professional and polite manner. The CSR will be required to educate consumers on the complete NuFACE product line. The CSR will need to communicate internally both laterally and vertically to provide feedback on industry trends or identify product performance issues that require immediate attention.
- Assist clients with having a beautiful experience with the NuFACE brand by ensuring that each client receives a level of service that surpasses their expectations.
- Respond promptly and efficiently as the brand authority to inquiries via telephone, email, or live chat.
- Troubleshoot issues and educate clients on proper use, care and maintenance of NuFACE devices.
- Guide clients through the warranty & returns process.
- Respond to online product ratings and questions via social media and e-commerce sites.
- Provide accurate feedback to consumer inquires in accordance with FDA and NuFACE guidelines
- Work directly with appropriate NuFACE team members and departments to resolve client concerns in timely manner.
- Document, report, and communicate any emerging trends related to product performance or consumer acceptance
- Responsible for meeting call handling, quality and schedule adherence metrics.
- Promote the full-line of NuFACE products to consumers.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated NuFACE resource.
- Dedication to the company quality system and regulatory requirements.
- Other responsibilities and projects that may fall out of CSR scope as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent/Associate degree preferred
- Skincare knowledge and experience preferred
- Experience supporting clients with medical devices preferred
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with real time, live chat platform and Amazon Review Program preferred
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude & willingness to work in a fun, fast paced environment
- Flexible-embraces change
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining high attention to detail
- Strong commitment to client satisfaction & retention
- Willingness to learn by taking on new responsibilities as deemed necessary by management