Looking for a self-motivated individual, who can juggle multiple, changing priorities and can remain calm under pressure for our contract opportunity. Must be organized, detail oriented and be able to work independently as well as in cooperation with others. Must be willing to spend long hours on a construction site on a daily basis.
- Monitor the Time and material contracts and related on-site work.
- Report non-conforming work to the Consultant.
- Observe the construction, contract progress, procedures, workmanship, schedule, overall job safety, and amiable coordination between the contractor, the consultants, the client and the company.
- To act on behalf of the Company by undertaking audits and verifications of the time and materials work. This will involve visiting the construction site, checking service work against the schedule and contractors’ invoices, liaising with the Architect and feedback of information / problems.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Prior construction, engineering, architectural or landscape office experience.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Government of Canada security clearance (or eligible to meet requirements), will be a condition of employment. (The Clearance process includes reference inquiries, verification of qualifications, criminal record check, credit check and fingerprints.)