We are looking for local independent contractors (1099 position) to perform exterior & interior residential property inspections. We have openings throughout the state of Georgia and the surrounding areas. And because we are a growing NATIONAL company, you can continue working even if you move or are traveling!
Inspectors are paid per completed inspection. Compensation varies by location and type of inspection. Earning potential is uncapped and limited only by an inspector’s ability to complete inspections. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to earn some extra income!
The inspector’s primary focus is to photograph and document the condition of the property, identify any visible hazards and determine occupancy. In addition, inspectors determine building type, materials and measure the exterior of the homes.
Using Millennium’s proprietary software, inspectors sketch the home’s footprint, upload pictures, report any hazards and answer client specific questions.
Contact with homeowners and/or tenants may be required for some inspection types.
Tools & Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Cell phone
- Reliable personal computer with high speed internet access
- Digital camera with optical zoom
- Camera pole or “selfie stick”
- 10” or larger measuring wheel
- Ability to pass a background check (including criminal, MVR, and drug screen)
- Maintain auto insurance on any vehicle used for inspection services (monthly proof required).
- Ability to deliver quality work while meeting firm deadlines
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate PC skills
- Familiarity with mapping software
- Basic understanding of building types & materials
Inspection, field survey, construction or real estate experience preferred but not required.