AIR QUALITY OUTREACH SPECIALIST
For over 50 years, IQAir has been a leader in improving indoor air quality in residential, commercial and institutional markets. IQAir’s vision is to assist people
in living longer, healthier lives by providing products and services to help them breathe cleaner, healthier air. In fact, IQAir AirVisual is the #1 air quality app in the
world! For our North American headquarters, located in La Mirada, California, we have an immediate opening for an Air Quality Outreach Specialist.
The Air Quality Outreach Specialist is primarily responsible for air quality outreach to opinion leaders, community groups and the air quality community in its entirety.
- Passionate about the environment
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Able and willing to work in a hands-on, collaborative style
- Technologically capable to understand and identify and help solve technical and operational issues
- High-attention-to-detail, flexibility, follow-through and organizational skills
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to efficiently deal with multiple priorities simultaneously
- Possess a positive, people-centric leadership style with an ability to build strong working relationships
- Be able to adapt successfully to change in a leading-edge, emerging environment
- Works hand-in-hand with customers to determine their needs for air quality monitoring
- Help builds a network of public monitoring stations that empowers the public to make informed environmental choices
- Provides support to customers in the field for air quality network installations
- Represent IQAir’s air quality product line nationally and globally, as required at various events
- Helps determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Introduces new air quality products by developing time-integrated plans with IQAir leadership, sales, advertising, and production.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Helps to create content (ex: presentations, infographics, website copy, videos, blog posts, social media, etc.) to articulate the benefits of our products to our target markets
- Partner with content, social and PR team members to develop effective integrated cross-channel campaigns
- Other projects as assigned
- Travel – 60-75% nationally and internationally
May be required to attend and participate in professional development activities both in and outside the company to stay abreast of new developments and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Superior knowledge of MS Office Outlook, Excel & Word
- Demonstrated grasp of technical knowledge
- Previous air quality experience or certification preferred
- High-level knowledge of marketing and operations
- Ability and willingness to successfully complete a pre-employment drug and background screen
What IQAir offers
- Work in a small, flexible international team
- Extensive on the job training and professional development
- Company with a strong value system
- 50 year history of excellence
- A competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- medical, dental & vision 100% subsidized for team member
- 401K Plan with company match
- On-site gym
- A slide!
- Weekly catered lunches
and much more!