ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: (Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job)
- Operate school bus on morning and/or afternoon routes, safely delivering students to the appropriate destinations. Maintain appropriate behavior of students.
- Participate in extra bus runs as needed.
- Perform routine documentation and maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and students.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
- Christian Commitment: Must agree to and support CRISTA’s Statement of Faith. Demonstrate a living and mature Christ-centered lifestyle.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Licensure/Certification: Must meet all state requirements for bus driving endorsements and certification, including valid driver’s license. Must maintain up-to-date first aid certification.
- Software and Equipment Used: School bus and related implements.
- Other Considerations:
- Must be clean, well-groomed, and dressed in reasonable and modest attire.
- Must have skill in working with children.
- Ability to work part-time, split shifts, and some non-standard hours.
- Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and students.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
- Large commercial vehicle driving experience.
- Experience working with children in either paid or volunteer roles.