Empowers employees and customers with the right technology tools and tech savvy expertise to enable business success is why this role exists.
This role provides direct customer support to a diverse group of companies such as railroad, ship building, mining and environmental remediation.
As a team member of the Washington Companies enterprise service desk team, the role delivers enterprise service desk support. Value is centered on service and solutions expertise in the following key areas:
1. Front line phone support for end users
2. Computer hardware, software (location specific or global) and peripherals.
3. Resolution of desktop or laptop related incidents, service requests, and connectivity issues.
4. Identifies opportunities to support employee & business success with IT solutions.
5. Serves as a IT tools coach & an internal technology solution advocate to enable business solutions and productivity.
As a trusted service desk team member and advisor to the business, a critical capability is ensuring alignment with Washington Companies IT policies.
Role Expectations & Success:
This role is a key member of the enterprise service desk team. As a part of the service desk distributed workforce team engagement is a critical factor for success. Opinions & contributions are valued and expected.
A key factor for success is starting each day with focus and a sense of belonging with daily team huddles and regular connection with the team, customers and your manager. This role is expected to optimize the various communication methods and channels such as chats, video and other collaboration technologies in addition to regular manager and customer touchbacks to ensure service and goal alignment.
Key service expectations include but aren’t limited to:
1. Manages incidents/service requests as per service desk procedures.
2. Ensures tickets are updated always until issues are resolved to ensure end user resolutions & SLA compliance.
3. Manage user accounts in multiple systems (Active Directory, Exchange, O365, others).
4. Creates/maintains documentation.
5. Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and performs diagnostics and troubleshooting
Minimum Role Requirements: Experience, Capabilities & Educational Expertise
Preferred Role Requirements: Experience, Capabilities & Educational Expertise: