Washington Corporations located in Missoula, Montana is actively recruiting for Pilot(s) to join the corporate Aviation Team. This position will require the Pilot to reside in Missoula, Montana.
Act as second in command (SIC) to assist the pilot in command (PIC) to fly aircraft to destinations adhering to flight plan and regulations and procedures of the federal government, company, and airport. Assist in safely conducting assigned flights. Assist in review of ship's papers to ascertain factors, such as load weight, fuel supply, weather conditions, and flight route and schedule. Delivers a world class customer experience for passengers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position reports to the Director of Aviation.
- The Pilot acts as second in command (SIC) and reports functionally during the assigned flight to the pilot in command (PIC).
- Assists PIC in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of the PIC.
- Assumes PIC duties, including control of the flight, in the event of PIC incapacitation.
- Participates in Safety Management system.
- Flies the aircraft at the direction of the PIC.
- Assumes any duties delegated by the Director of Aviation or the PIC.
- Performs takeoffs and landings under the authority of the PIC.
- Assists in the cleaning and stocking of the aircraft.
- Must train and successfully pass PIC check ride in assigned aircraft.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Holds a Commercial Certificate with Multi-Engine Rating.
- Possess a FAA first class medical.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Pilot Hawker/Challenger 300/350 experience preferred.
- 2000+ hours or more preferred.
- One (1) year flying Part 91 experience a plus.
- Must have one (1) year of direct work experience.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.