Washington Corporations has an immediate need for a full-time Enterprise Applications Systems Administrator with a primary requirement to configure and support Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software and a secondary requirement to support other enterprise software as needed including accounts payable automation software, electronic time capture software and expense management software.
The administrator will troubleshoot, maintain, and support Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software for a related group of companies. Responsibilities will include occasional after hours support and maintenance, knowledge and understanding of additional enterprise software applications as needed. No H1B Visa or sponsorship.
Role Expectations & Success:
The Enterprise Applications System Administrator is a key member of the IT Enterprise Applications shared services team. As a part of The Washington Corporation’s IT department, critical thinking, adaptability, teamwork, strong communication, and technical skills are keys traits for successful team members.
Key service expectations include but aren’t limited to:
- Daily technical support of JD Edwards Enterprise One and other Enterprise software.
- A revolving project schedule of upgrades, implementations, and customizations of enterprise systems for all Washington Companies.
- Contributions to the enterprise wide knowledge base, both internal and external.
- Handling and processing support tickets assigned.
- Empowering users to be confident and responsible for maintaining their data and following standard, best practice business processes.
- Navigating complex organizations, competing interests, and challenging requirements.
- Researching new issues and providing accurate timely resolutions.
Minimum Role Requirements: Experience, Capabilities & Educational Expertise
- Experience: 2 years of related experience administering application servers.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, particularly Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to listen to understand, foster trust with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capacity to quickly learn and support complex and customized software.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Strong interpersonal skills and cross functional communication.
Preferred Role Requirements: Experience, Capabilities & Educational Expertise:
- Familiar with JDE Edwards Enterprise One, preferably all aspects of CNC (Configurable Network Computing) skills.
- Maintaining, configuring, support large enterprise software systems, accounts payable automation systems, and electronic time capture systems.
- Business intelligence and analysis tools (SAP Business Objects, MS SQL).
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems or related field.