Washington Corporations is seeking a full-time Aircraft Maintenance Technician with 3-6 years of experience working on Challenger 300 and/or 350 to join our Aviation team in Missoula, MT.
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician plans and coordinates daily activities to maximize efficiency and accuracy, carries out assigned maintenance duties in accordance with proper procedures, methods, practices and techniques.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- To the extent of the Mechanic’s responsibilities: has a full understanding of all appropriate maintenance and airworthiness requirements of Part 43 of 14 CFR and the company flight operations manual.
- Services, maintains, checks, and inspects aircraft engines and systems.
- Assists in trouble shooting of aircraft malfunctions.
- Initiates forms, tags, and other paperwork associated with the assigned task.
- When required, makes both written and verbal turnovers.
- Handles flight line activities, which include parking, fueling, towing and servicing of aircraft.
- Follows established safety and housekeeping practices.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of aircraft maintenance concepts, practices, and regulations.
- Knowledge of or basic understanding of ISBAO (International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations)
- Knowledge of or basic understanding of CAMP
- Oral and written communication skills
- Attentiveness to detail and precision
- Analytical ability where problems are somewhat complex.
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to work effectively with others.
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check
Education and Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent, plus technical training required to hold valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant certificate.
- Attend a Flight Safety or aircraft related training and soft skills development on an annual basis.
- Specialized training or 3-6 years experience working directly on Challenger 300/350 preferred.