Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Specialty Hospital of Portland, a Vibra Healthcare hospital, is the first hospital in Oregon to offer care for the medically complex patient for an extended stay. We provide progressive care for our patients as part of a care plan that will ready them for rehab, skilled nursing, or home care. Our environment is evolving and our staff is growing. We are excited about the possibilities and potential of our hospital; about providing care that we are proud of; building a place to work that is rewarding and positive; and our ability to impact the lives of the patients and families who experience our care. We are seeking dynamic healthcare professionals who share our vision.
Vibra Specialty Hospital of Portland is seeking Full Time Registered Nurses - RN's - to join our team!
Night shifts currently available!
The RN develops, implements, evaluates and revises a plan of care of assigned patients and families while promoting the mission and values of Vibra Healthcare. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required within six (6) months of hire.
- Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.