At Vibra Healthcare, we're on a first name basis. Our managers greet you by your first name and know why you’re passionate about healthcare. Throughout your day, you collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to create a course of recovery for the patient you know so well.
Vibra Hospital of Amarillo is seeking experienced Certified Nursing Assistants - CNA's - to join our team!
We are currently looking for Part Time, Day shifts!
The CNA provides assistance to licensed nursing personnel in the provision of patient care by providing and documenting activities of daily living, including personal hygiene and grooming, and providing a clean, healthy and safe environment. Utilizes basic infection control procedures, basic nutrition and fluid intake skills. Recognizes emergency situations and responds.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of experience as a Nurse Aide or other relevant experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Current, valid, and active certification to practice as a Nursing Assistant as applicable in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
- Acute care/LTAC experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.