San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital, part of the Vibra Healthcare system, offers both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services to a diverse patient population. San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation is well-known and respected within the local health care community. If you are from this area, chances are you know someone - a former patient, family member or friend, perhaps - who has something very positive to say about San Joaquin. And our reputation is growing. In 2011, San Joaquin recertified the CARF accreditation for our stroke rehabilitation program and comprehensive integrated inpatient rehab program and was granted an additional certification for the amputee specialty program. We feature competitive salary programs and a location that is just a short drive to the mountains, the ocean, and some of the nation’s most spectacular scenery.
San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital is currently seeking a Full Time Occupational Therapist to join our inpatient team!
* 18K BONUS !! *
The OT is responsible for providing and directing Occupational Therapy Services to patients including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation and communication. Functions under physician’s orders.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy where accepted. Masters Degree required otherwise.
- NBCOT registered and licensed per state of practice requirements.
- Current, valid, and active registration or license per state requirements in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- One (1) year of experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.