Organization Vibra + Ernest
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Full Time Patient Assessment Coordinator - RN, LPN, PT, OT - to join our team!
The PAC conducts patient assessments to identify patients for potential admission into Ernest Health Hospitals. Maintains positive relationships with current referral sources. Coordinates transmission of clinical and benefit information from referral sources back to hospital admissions team, administration and third party payers.
Essential responsibilities include: performing clinical assessments, expanding the referral stream and improving customer and community relationships. The Patient Assessment Coordinator (PAC) achieves these objectives by providing excellent, responsive customer service, accurate, timely and comprehensive clinical assessments and proactively marketing and providing education to our referral sources.
- Current, valid and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse,
- Physical Therapist, or Occupational Therapist in the state of employment required.
- Current, valid and active driver’s license required.
- Three (3) years treatment experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Previous clinical screening experience preferred.
- Recent healthcare experience in the acute care hospital or rehabilitation hospital setting preferred.
- Knowledge of local medical community preferred.
- Ability to collect, organize, evaluate and communicate professionally and assertively, both verbally and in writing, pertinent clinical information with medical and administrative staffs patients and families.
- Strong customer service skills and commitment to service excellence.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.