- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- CPR Certification required.
- One (1) year experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates awareness of current Infection Control requirements and practices
- Demonstrates clinical proficiency utilizing policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Demonstrates appropriate use of supplies and equipment
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
No third party recruiters please.