Responsible for obtaining new and managing existing Video, HSD, and Phone Business accounts as well as Commercial MDU (multiple dwelling units).
• Meet/exceed monthly sales quota in Commercial Video, Data, and Phone sales as defined in quota document.
• Meet with multiple dwelling units, apartments, local businesses, colleges, hotels, etc. and secure contracts for all areas of service (cable, digital, internet, and phone).
• Enter and maintain all leads and accounts in Dynamics.
• Prepares and initiates proposals to new Business prospects.
• Ensures that accounts acquired receive the best possible customer service after the sale is made.
• Resolves any contractual concerns that might occur during the course of the service agreement.
• Compiles and examines all MDU account records to assure timely renegotiation to subscription rates.
• Utilize on a daily basis Dynamics for the management of leads through account deployment.
• Prepares and forwards various progress reports to the appropriate manager.
• Completes required documentation, reporting, and filing of service contracts.
• May be required to follow up on delinquent commercial accounts and assess commercial address serviceability.
• Maintains ongoing relationship with commercial customers.
• Other functions that may be assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Good written and oral communications skills.
• Two years outside sales experience preferably business to business.
• Commercial telecommunications sales experience preferred.
• Computer literate.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
• Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record required.
Keywords: Business to Business Sales, Commercial Account Representative, Sales, Business, Account Rep, Outside Sales
Mediacom Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Mediacom's EEO philosophy promotes equal employment opportunity throughout the organization. Any form of unlawful employee harassment based on the above mentioned characteristics is prohibited.
Mediacom endeavors to make mediacomcable.com/careers accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our careers website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 845-443-2408. Any inquiries regarding employment application status, resume submittal, open positions and any other general inquiries will not receive a response.