Desktop Support Technician position is a full-time employment opportunity located in Boulder, CO. This role will provide Tier 1 technical support to both internal associates and clients for technical inquiries received via telephone, email or web portal. They will assess the nature of a problem and resolve simple and basic support issues over the phone while escalating more complex issues to next level of support.
The regularly scheduled hours are from 8am to 5pm. Candidates may be asked to work non-standard shifts for defined coverage times on short notice and/or for extended periods of time, depending on customer needs.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Answer incoming customer calls and working tickets with a high-resolution rate for assigned areas of expertise
- Troubleshoot access and technical issues while gathering pertinent information to resolve or escalate the problem
- Resolve open incidents and communicate back to customer
- Follow defined policies and procedures
- Exhibit excellent customer service and communication skills
- At least two years of IT support experience required
- Must be proficient with Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 2013, 2016 (MacOS and Windows)
- Office 365 and Active Directory management a plus
- Excellent communications skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work