|# of Openings:||1|
Tutors and Mentors to work with Foster Youth
Total Education Solutions (TES) is a leading national provider of outsourced special education and therapeutic services to the public, private, and charter schools as well as healthcare organizations throughout California, Michigan, and Ohio. Our professional, multi-disciplinary staff delivers therapeutic services in our family-centered clinics, in schools, at home, and online.
We are hiring Tutors/Mentors to help elementary through high school Foster Youth students achieve their academic goals. This position is a great opportunity to expand your tutoring skills and grow professionally while helping students succeed.
The Tutor will provide one-on-one coaching sessions in Mathematics and English Language Arts. Tutors will provide support to students who are at-risk for not meeting grade level performance; monitor and report student progress. Services may be provided any Monday through Thursday, however, services may occur during the school day or in the afternoons between 2:30 and 7:00 PM. In some cases, services may be provided on Saturdays.
- AA or 72 college credits completed previous experience working in the education or child development field
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must be comfortable tutoring up to high school level Algebra II
- Comfortable working in a home-based setting
- Evening and weekend availability
- Prior tutoring experience a plus
- Varied caseloads
- Flexible hours
- Variety of settings and populations
- Multidisciplinary teams and cross-collaboration
- State of the art family friendly clinics
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring for new graduates
- A rewarding career with multiple growth opportunities
If you enjoy working with children and are interested in employment with us, please contact the following Career Agent:
For additional information about our company please go to our website at www.tesidea.com
In addition, employment opportunities are also available for School Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and Adaptive Physical Education Teachers. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.
Total Education Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any the basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results