|# of Openings:||1|
Outpatient Therapist for Pediatric Clinic in Columbus, Ohio – Part-time (Flexible Scheduling)
**Must be licensed as LISW,LPCC, or Clinical Psychologist**
Total Education Solutions (TES) is a leading national provider of outsourced special education and therapeutic services to public, private, and charter schools as well as healthcare organizations throughout California, Michigan, and Ohio. Our professional, multi-disciplinary staff delivers therapeutic services in our family-centered clinics, in schools, at home, and on-line. We also provide a variety of support and management services to the non-profit Institute for the Redesign of Learning.
Total Education Solutions provides innovative, quality educational and clinical services to individuals with exceptional needs and their families. Our clinic setting provides an opportunity to develop a therapeutic relationship with clients with a diverse range of needs.
We are currently seeking an outpatient therapist who will provide one-on-one counseling to children and families in need of additional support in our pediatric clinic setting. This is a perfect opportunity for professionals looking to create their own work schedule during our clinic hours.
Benefit of working with Total Education Solutions:
· The successful candidate must be minimally Licensed in the State of Ohio as a Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), or Psychologist.
· The candidate must possess strong clinical skills, excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team.
· Working knowledge of insurance billing is preferred.
· Past clinical experience in a setting with children and families is required. Special preference would be given to therapist with previous experience working with children with exceptional needs.
· Training in behavioral interventions and evidence based services is preferred.
· Responsibly will include conducting individual, family, and group therapy sessions, clinical evaluations, treatment planning, and coordination care.
· Ability to develop a therapeutic relationship with clients.
· Completes paperwork required timely and efficiently.
· Must have working knowledge of modern office technology, equipment and procedures.
· Must pass a current background check through the BCI and FBI.
If you enjoy working with children and are interested in applying for the position please apply to this posting and/or contact the following HR Specialist/ Career Agent:
For additional information about our company please go to our website at www.tesidea.com
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results