Responsible for the day to day coordination of department workflow and administrative support as it relates specifically to the SVP, Development Marketing and VP, Development Marketing. This position has frequent interaction with both internal and external high-level executives, and is a public face of both the department and the company. In addition, they will be assigned project work that supports the development and implementation of Grand Openings, Grand Re-Openings, and Corporate Events.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Administrative duties for SVP and VP, Development Marketing, including phone, developing and maintaining file and binder systems, mail, creating PowerPoints, excel spreadsheets, ledgers and corporate memos, etc.
- Manages schedules and calendars for SVP and VP including meeting schedules, travel, agenda development etc. Compiles and organizes materials needed for meetings.
- Manges all travel for SVP and VP of Development Marketing including airfare, car service, hotels, itineraries, expense reports etc.
- Manages property financial cycle as relates to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, procurement card, procurement to pay, petty cash, budgets, CTI, payment collection, revenue forecasting and reporting. Develops and maintains project and department ledgers. Assists with the preparation of PAF requests.
- Assists with contract preparation, reviewing with legal and distributing executed contract.
- Perform general office administrative tasks such as ordering and maintaining inventory of office supplies and equipment, etc.
- Prepare payroll and time entry into the PeopleSoft system and obtaining approval of the SVP for each payroll time period
- Support and assist in the preparation, coordination, and follow-up of events
- Develop and maintain department monthly calendar of all department events (Grand Openings, Corporate Events, Conventions, etc.)
- Maintains highly confidential files
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 3-5 years administrative office experience in a fast paced environment at executive level preferred.
- Involvement with meeting, corporate event, special event coordination a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and bookkeeping software
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible and able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task and demonstrate initiative
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for understanding financial reports and extracting information
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Confident and performs well in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and travel as needed