Senior Functional Analyst
|# of Openings:||1|
Summary Of The Role
This is an exciting opportunity for the Senior Functional Analyst who loves to bring tech solutions to improve business processes and outcomes. Report up through the business function you support and see the benefits of the work you do every day. Be your team’s resident technical expert, and help them with system integrations, new solution implementations, report creation and general support.
What You Will Do
Lead Projects (55%)
* Design and lead system integrations, process automations, and other projects as required
* Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring organizational and technical feasibility
* Monitor and track progress. Manage changes to the scope, schedule and budget as necessary
* Identify and mitigate risks, roadblocks or issues in a timely fashion, working with leadership to meet overall project objectives
* Establish and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders, ensuring internal and external stakeholder needs are understood and met and/or expectations are managed
* Write queries, build mapping, design and perform tests, lead UAT, and other tasks as required to complete assigned projects
User Support (35%)
* Provide functional and technical expertise to end users regarding financial applications, including navigation, solving for errors, report design and generation, and training
* Troubleshoot issues experienced in existing systems, processes and reports
System Owner (10%)
* Establish, review and maintain financial systems policies and procedures
* Troubleshoot and fix system issues
* Maintain awareness of current trends in financial systems. Recommend new and innovative technology trends
What You Will Bring
* 5+ years relevant experience managing projects in a financial and/or supply chain systems function
* Experience with MS Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations strongly preferred
* Experience implementing and maintaining accounting/finance systems; experience implementing ERP systems preferred
* Experience developing and maintaining automated data exchange between systems via EDI, API, flat files, etc.
* Proficient at writing and understanding complex SQL queries used for extracting large datasets
* Experience with Agile/iterative development methodologies and tools (Jira)
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Informatics, Data Science or related field
* Proficient in MS Office Suite, SharePoint, Tableau
* Project management or Agile certification preferred
How You Will Be Successful
* Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to effectively deliver content and convey messaging to diverse audiences.
* Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work well under pressure and can pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands, maintaining use of best practices.
* Impact and Influence: You have the ability to persuade others to support an idea, agenda or direction. Your strategic influence includes establishing credibility or using data to directly persuade or address a person’s issues or concerns.
* Logical and analytical: You’re quantitative and qualitative and able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information and tell the story through data. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
* Growth mindset: You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you. You have a desire to stay current on trends and concepts.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Travel between office locations internationally may be required on occasion.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results