|# of Openings:||1|
REPORTING MANAGER TITLE
Manager, General & Royalty Accounting
This position’s primary responsibility will be accounting for Pokémon’s extensive royalty licensing program. You will also prepare, monitor and analyze budgets for the licensing program, and lead a team of royalty accountants. You will be a trusted advisor to the internal legal, licensing and product approval teams, while working with a wide range of external licensees to resolve complex issues.
* Lead the royalty accounting function and provide development opportunities to royalty accountants when possible
* Resolve complex licensee reporting and compliance issues
* Review of contracts, statement processing & invoicing
* Manage the licensee audit program
* Assist GL accounting team with month-end close
* Prepare the royalty and participation budgets and forecasts
* Prepare royalty participation reporting to upstream licensors
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* 5+ years of accounting experience, with extensive GL reconciliation, royalty and/or audit experience.
* 3+ years of experience in variance analysis, budgeting, and planning
* Work independently, take initiative, and exercise professional judgment
* Focus on continuous improvement and increasing efficiency
* Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
* Retain and recall details and handle many exceptions
* Multi-task and prioritize diverse workload
* Resolve complex issues requiring cooperation from others over a long period of time
* Ability to be persistent and assertive with licensees and/or internal associates to resolve issues
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Understand system logic and dependencies
* Intermediate to Advanced Excel abilities
* Preferred: experience with contracts, licensing and royalties, participations, audits, ERP and royalty accounting systems (West End Workspace desired).
* Ability to work with confidential information
* Ability to develop and build collaborative relationships with a cross functional teams
* BA in Accounting or similar degree.
* CPA preferred
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results