Graphic Designer - Production
|# of Openings:||1|
Graphic Designer - Production (Contract)
REPORTING MANAGER TITLE
Sr Manager, Design
The Production Designer will assist with the production and localization of the Pokémon Trading Card Game. Duties include (but not limited to) creating foreign language versions of existing graphics files and preparing files for print. This is not a creative position, but duties require a high level of detail, technical print knowledge and ability to match existing designs with precision. The qualified candidate will also be capable of handling multiple projects and meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
* Create print-ready graphics files in multiple languages using industry standard graphics software/applications
* Ability to adhere to pre-designed templates and strict production guidelines
* Maintain strict attention to detail
* Meticulous review of proofs from print vendors
* Keep projects on schedule
* Work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Interact with various teams within the company
* Ability to work overtime if necessary to meet deadlines
* Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Minimum 5 years of experience in typesetting, layout and file preparation for print
* Extensive knowledge of print technology and pre-press processes
* Expert proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite on Mac OS
* Experience with localization, online graphics, or 3D software a plus
* Ability to navigate MS Word and Excel
* Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree a plus. Industry experience most desirable.
* Note: ability to speak/write in multiple languages is not required.
* Files are highly proprietary requiring that work stay in the office
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results