Sr. System Administrator
The Pokemon Company International continues to have unprecedented growth, and we need to add to our system administration team to meet the growing demands. This person works with vendors and a dedicated IT team to deploy, maintain, and manage technology for approximately 500 staff in multiple locations, while also assisting in the day-to-day operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of corporate servers, software systems, and applications.
- Maintain operating efficiency and stability, as well as security and data integrity.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with end-user devices, desktop and server application errors, server performance issues, and hardware malfunctions across the enterprise.
- Manage and maintain the Windows servers and the infrastructure services they deliver: DHCP, DNS, File, Print, Group Policy, Active Directory Domain, WSUS, SCCM, MDT, LDAP, PowerShell, Shell Scripting, and authentication.
- Act as first responder in the on-call rotation
- Coordinate system deployments with other teams, internal stakeholders, external partners and vendors.
- Prioritize and respond to requests for service and act as an escalation point for helpdesk staff.
- Develop and enhance processes and technical documentation.
- Support local & remote users via IT Support ticketing systems, emails, and phone calls.
- Share in daily maintenance and support duties on a variety of internal applications.
- Display patience and professionalism working with employees having a range of computer competencies.
- Create and maintain system and site documentation.
- Assist with support of video conferencing and audio/video equipment.
- Lead and/or assist with the setup of new applications and system deployments.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality and discretion.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
6 to 10 years of experience providing Tier 2 and Tier 3 technical support in Microsoft Windows and Mac environments.
Excellent analytical abilities, project coordination, and time management skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
I n-depth knowledge of desktop and server operating systems (Win10, 2008r2, 2012, 2016, OS X).
Working knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy, including common tools and best practices.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and other common PC and Mac applications.
Virtual server configuration and deployment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge and experience with SCCM and JAMF a plus
- TPCi is a standard office work environment, with primarily open cubicles. Height adjustable workstations, adjustable chairs and monitor stands are provided for all employees.
- Ability to work flexible and on-call hours as required for key initiatives.
- Occasionally required to lift objects up to 30 lbs.