The HR Coordinator assists and administers a variety of processes, programs, and services covering all aspects of HR related operations including recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, employee relations, employee programs, reporting and budgeting, record keeping, and administration.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required.
Experience: 1-3 years in a Human Resources support role.
Equivalent Experience: 2 or 4 year degree in an HR discipline; or 5 plus years of multi-disciplinary Human Resource experience; or 5 plus years in an executive administrative support role
- Strong interpersonal skills - Capable of building sustainable relationships
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and a strong commitment to employee service and ability to collaborate with all levels of management and staff
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent follow-up skills and strong project managements skills
- Proactive drive for results, proven ability to execute
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently as well as work as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to exercise good judgment and flexibility to effectively resolve problems or issues; ability to quickly identify issues and provide solutions.
- Must possess a basic understanding of HR principles and practices.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- HR programs/software experience needed, (i.e. Lawson) or other HRIS database systems. Applicant tracking system experience a plus.
- Position also requires the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Exercise the utmost discretion and maintain confidential information at all times.
- Exceptional capability to learn and quickly put new skills into play.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.