Operates a company vehicle to deliver fuel and collect product from satellite tanks, railcars, and/or customer locations. Oversees the appearance, operation, and maintenance of the vehicle.
- Operate a company vehicle (collection and delivery truck) in various states.
- Must be able to operate any truck or trailer as dispatched
- Perform daily inspections of interior and exterior of Company Vehicle as required by law.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly log sheets as required by DOT or other regulatory authority
- Complete paperwork for each delivery/pickup
- Deliver various products to customer/company locations as dispatched
- Pickup various products from satellite tanks, railcars, and customer locations
- Perform job duties in accordance with Noble Oil Services, Inc. and DOT regulations
- Overnight travel, afternoons, evenings, holiday and weekend work is required
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Valid Class A CDL license
- 2 years tractor-trailer tanker experience
- Ability to obtain Hazardous Endorsements
- Tanker Endorsements
- Ability to obtain/maintain TWIC card
- Must have the ability to work varying load and dispatch schedules
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Heavy lifting is required, up to 50lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to read maps and follow directions
- Excellent Driving Record
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- No current license suspension or revocation (Work permits not acceptable)
- No major traffic violations in the past 3 years
- Reckless/Careless Driving
- Hit and Run, leaving the scene of an accident or failure to report an accident
- Excessive speeding as defined by the DOT; any single offense for any speed 15 mph or more above the posted speed limit.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality within the past three years.