NBBJ is guided by a vision to design for life. We are an award-winning global design and architecture firm, a creative company fueled by ideas, and a place where everyone is empowered to contribute to creating a better practice. Recognized as one of the world’s most innovative architecture firms by Fast Company, we have partnered with some of the world’s leading companies and institutions—Google, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Stanford University and Massachusetts General Hospital, among many others—to set new standards for performance, organizational culture, health and wellness, and technology- and data-driven design.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join NBBJ - Shanghai in a Senior Designer Role.
NBBJ Shanghai is seeking a senior Designer , with 10 to 15 years of experience, to lead the design of large and complex domestic and international projects and help win work. The ideal candidate will be able to lead work efforts of others, develop detailed design concepts, produce contract documents, and interpret client needs with strong leadership skills to lead projects in a collaborative team environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in Architecture
- B Arch degree required; M Arch preferred
- Architectural License preferred; LEED Accreditation a plus
- Strong conceptual design and schematic design skills required
- Proficiency in Mandarin a plus
- Previous experience working on complex projects in all phases of design
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills, effective client relationship skills and talent for working with diverse teams of designers
- Proficient in Revit with 3D modeling skills required
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketchup, Rhino or 3DS Max desired
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multiple deadlines
- Ability to work in a collaborative, open environment
- Ability to live in Shanghai for 5-10 years
- Ability to travel, domestically and internationally
Please visit our Career Center to apply on-line: http://www.nbbj.com/careers/
NBBJ is an equal opportunity employer.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer