NATUS, In Middleton, Wisconsin is seeking experienced Repair Technicians to join our team! Founded in 1989, Natus Medical Incorporated is a leading manufacturer of medical devices and software and a service provider for the Newborn Care, Neurology, Sleep, Hearing and Balance markets. Natus products are used in hospitals, clinics and laboratories worldwide. Our mission is to improve outcomes and patient care in target markets through innovative screening, diagnostic and treatment solutions.
In this job you will:
- Needs to communicate with internal customers and some external customers
- Perform transactions on corporate computer inventory control system and customer relations database based on requirements of the position
- Provide important data to management for regular reports
- Prepare tested assemblies for customer
- Develop and/or design test processes/procedures based on product specifications
- Proactively problem solves departmental related issues independently and mentors other technicians in this process
- Associate’s degree (A.A) in a relevant field required or 6 months experience in electronic circuitry repair in lieu of completed degree.
- Previous experience working with soldering irons, heat gun, power screwdriver, drill motor and electronic test meters preferred, professional experience with electronic circuitry is a plus!
- Team player with strong technical skills with the ability to train and work with other department on technical issues
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and basic computer programs required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to write clear procedures and documentation, communicate with internal teams and external customers, etc.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Natus offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit package that starts on your 1st day, 401k match, an employee stock purchase plan, 9 paid holidays, generous paid time off plan (4 weeks to start) and tuition reimbursement annually.
Natus Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employm