Physician (MD, DO)
|Job Title:||Physician (MD, DO)|
|Job County:||Broward, Indian River, Miami Dade, Palm Beach|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Years of Experience:||1|
MD Now Urgent Care Walk In Medical Centers- South Florida is looking for great urgent care Physicians! We are growing, adding new facilities and looking for a select few great Urgent Care Doctors.
Family Practice, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, Occupational Medicine & Internal Medicine physicians, that are Residency trained and/or Board Eligible and/or Certified Physicians. We will consider select 3rd year residents for PT which may lead to a potential FT position after training. Some urgent care experience preferred, but we are willing to provide the opportunity to learn and provide select Urgent Care training.
Our "state of the art" Urgent Care Medical Centers provides a great work environment with supportive, friendly medical staff. South Florida boasts beautiful beaches, excellent schools, premier attractions, exceptional restaurants and prestigious shopping -- all enjoyed in perfect weather.
No nights, No Hospitals...Only "shift work" with plenty of days off, a great salary with full time benefits and a competitive hourly pay, so you get paid for all of the time you actually work. We provide a real per patient incentive bonus, paid biweekly, so you get paid for ALL of your efforts.
Great salaries, competitive pay, bonuses and benefits package for Full Time providers, and opportunity for continued growth as we expand.
• Health Insurance Dental & other benefits package.
• CME, Dues & License, DEA and other reimbursements.
• Paid Time Off (3 weeks PTO/vacation time)
• A+ rated malpractice insurance coverage provided.
• No calls, No hospital work and plenty of time off as needed.
• Extra pay incentives, for any extra work, if desired.
• Urgent Care training and CME provided.
• Medical provider orientation, support and training provided.
• Online electronic flexible Scheduling Program.
• 401 K & Flexible Spending Account.
• Full Time and Part Time positions available
• Electronic medical records
• Digital X-Rays
We are expanding and this is a ground floor opportunity to come on board with us at one, or several of our beautiful South Florida locations, currently in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami Dade Counties.
We have excellent physician & practitioner (PA's & NP's) support staff, sub-specialty referral systems and we provide orientation and training to assist any new provider with coming on board smoothly.
You can be "proud to work here," since we have a excellent reputation and are known for providing great comprehensive Urgent Medical Care, as well as one of the best Urgent Care facilities in Florida.
We are a Florida Drug-Free workplace.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results