The Gucci Connection Coordinator is responsible for providing overall front of house support to the sales team with various sales support, POS, inventory tasks and administrative functions. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience. The role is based at the Holt Renfrew Vancouver location.
- Serve as a Gucci Ambassador by displaying a welcoming and friendly attitude to all clients entering the store and direct them to an available Client Advisor or Lead Client Advisor;
- Support the team in the selling process, ensuring the highest level of client experience;
- Assist Client Advisors in preparing for VIG client appointments, preparing consignments and closing transactions;
- Providing dressing room support to Client Advisor and Client;
- Answer, direct and transfer calls with exceptional level of professionalism;
- Understand a customer’s needs and orienting them into the departments;
- Interacting with customers to ensure client satisfaction.
- Packing and providing support during payment process;
- Accurately capture client data required to close transactions per company expectations and following up on any missing and relevant information;
- Assisting the sales staff in pulling different styles and sizes from stock;
- Assist in store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Director/Operations Manager.
- Escalate all return and exchange paperwork to management on duty for receipt signatures to be captured with daily closing flash paperwork;
- Adhere to Gucci Image standards and guidelines;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Experience in luxury retail, hospitality or customer service;
- Experience with operating POS system, a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong understanding of customer service needs and priorities;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Familiar in Microsoft Word and Outlook;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Please send your application directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org