At Brunello Cucinelli, we embody the vision and philosophy of the Brunello Cucinelli lifestyle http://brunellocucinelli.com/. We are hiring a Brand Ambassador, Women’s Collection, for our shop within Holt Renfrew. An understanding of luxury and the ability to translate that knowledge and experience to the client is essential. The role requires dedication to the brand as well as superior customer service, ability to create a welcoming environment and build and develop relationships with clients.
The Brunello Cucinelli Brand Ambassador is responsible for delivering personal sales goals, clienteling and maintaining visual standards in accordance with the policies and procedures of Brunello Cucinelli and Holt Renfrew.
- Maximize all selling opportunities in order to achieve/exceed monthly individual sales goals.
- Identify and address all customer needs and expectations in order to deliver superior customer service.
- Utilize all available support material and maintain awareness of all current marketing and promotional activity for Brunello Cucinelli and Holt Renfrew.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all company product and technical information, as well as any current and historical company information.
- Develop and maintain productive partnerships with Holt Renfrew Management and other non-Brunello Cucinelli employees.
- Facilitate sales with all partners outside of the BC shop, including Personal Shoppers, key designer sales associates, brand ambassadors and sales associates.
- Build effective working relationships with Brunello Cucinelli North America colleagues throughout our brand.
- Support and partner with brand manager in maintaining consistent inventory levels to prevent shrink and loss.
- Maintain consistent grooming, visual merchandising, and housekeeping standards.
- Adhere to all Brunello Cucinelli and Holt Renfrew operating procedures, including health and safety guidelines.
- Ensure adherence at all times to company retail operations and store security.
- Adhere at all times to company policies and procedures.
- Perform all reasonable job functions and instructions as provided by your shop Brand Manager.
- Strong affinity for Brunello Cucinelli brand and philosophy
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in luxury and/or retail preferred. Department store experience a plus.
- Exceptional customer service and clienteling skills
- Proficient with POS systems and good Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to stand for multiple hours continuously
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your resume directly to email@example.com