The Sales Assistant is one of the most important assets for the brand, generating sales and profits for the company. The position requires a diversified mix of skills and capabilities, as well as great dedication. The Sales Assistant works under the direction of the Sales Manager and or Store Manager. The role of the Sales Assistant is to escort the customer through the sales ritual, upholding the brand characteristics of apparent simplicity while exhibiting impeccable professionalism and knowledge of the product. He/She shall also be a team player who develops solid working relations with coworkers.
Sales Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Observe and apply Roger Vivier policies and procedures, ensuring that all directives are observed in the store.
- Carry out all tasks assigned by the Manager.
- Perform a sales ritual in line with brand policy: helping customers choose products that best suit their needs and desires and convincing them to make the purchase
- Exchange products for customers as necessary, place special orders or reserves products, contact other stores as necessary to locate the product sought by the customer and arrange its transfer
- Organize his/her own work in order to achieve sales objectives and observe timelines
- Keep a constant eye on product display, coordinating actions with the representative of the Visual Department in the store
- Keep constant tabs on products present in the store and their prices
- Take part in training programs and provide feedback on the effectiveness of the programs to the supervisor.
- Take an active role in inventory
- Participate in goods receiving and ensure quality control
- Be aware of the sales plan and coordinate constantly with coworkers in order to guarantee an atmosphere that is in keeping with the brand image.
- Gather feedback from customers on the collection and communicate it to the Department Manager
- Ensure that customers are informed of the arrival of new collections and special events
- Accompany the customer to the cash register, initiating them into the procedure for completing the sale (coupons, packaging)
Please send resumes directly to m.sweet@todsgroup, with subject line "Canada Roger Vivier"