At Holt Renfrew, our purpose is to inspire a life of style. We achieve this by living our Brand Spirit; demonstrating Holts’ values:
- Passion - Own it
- Excellence - Elevate every moment
- Warmth - Open to the world
- Unity - One team. One Holts
The position is based out of the Holt Renfrew DC with occasional travel to local GTA stores and SSC as required. Under the direct supervision of the Manager, Loss Prevention Programs the candidate will perform assigned LP Audits to ensure compliance with Holt Renfrew policies, procedures and best practices. The candidate will be the resident expert at the DC for validating items that come under scrutiny of the Holt Renfrew Counterfeit Product SOP. The candidate will support Manager, Fraud & Investigations to review and process transactions that enter the Fraud Management queue and ensure timeliness of review so as not to impact the customer experience. The candidate will support Loss Prevention Administrators as needed.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
Audit and Product Inspections. 40%
- Execute the LP audits as prescribed by the Manager, Loss Prevention Programs identifying root cause of issues and calling upon experience and expertise to help DC leadership build an action plan to improve.
- Review items that meet the criteria for inspection under the Counterfeit Product SOP.
- Conduct basic investigations of internal, external or vendor theft under the guidance of his/her manager.
- Effectively partner with DC leadership to ensure the working conditional of all Physical Security Programs and coordinate any requirements through his/her manager.
- Ensure internal controls, policies and procedures are followed and report findings to manager.
Fraud Queue and Analysis 40%
- Monitor, review and process transactions that enter the Fraud Queue. Ensure timely review and execution of Fraud queue to ensure transactions that pass fraud review are immediately approved for fulfillment.
- Work with Manager, Fraud & Investigations, to review, analyze and summarize findings of Fraud Queue to help business improve online Fraud flags to improve customer experience while mitigating online fraud.
- Perform Quality checks on online returns at DC for items that meet the criteria in Counterfeit Product SOP and provide disposition to DC.
Physical Security 20%
- Ensure all physical security systems, including CCTV, Access Control, Burglary Alarm and Key Control are working and being used as per Holt Renfrew policies and procedures.
- Audit Physical Security systems monthly, including validation of access card and key holders
- Support manager with maintenance and service of Physical Security systems.
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 2 - 4 years’ experience in Loss Prevention Audit and/or Specialist or equivalent is required
- Computer knowledge and experience with Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience with Fraud Management Software is preferred
- Practical knowledge of both criminal and civil court systems
- Post Secondary education in Loss Prevention, Business or retail management is preferred