Personal Shopping Assistant
|Location:||Holt Renfrew - Mississauga - Square One (100 City Centre Dr)|
|Department:||Sales - Personal Shopping|
|# of openings:||1|
To enhance the customer experience, to increase sales and profits and to champion Holt Renfrew as the employer of choice; the Assistant, Personal Shopping provides partnership and administrative support to the Personal Shopper.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
· Schedule all appointments and maintain calendar of Personal Shopper
· Review and handle all correspondence including drafting of and producing official client invitations.
· Speak on behalf of Personal Shopper via telephone or email while maintaining superior customer service and ensuring follow-up in a professional and timely manner
· Administer Personal Shopper client information, track and interpret data to ensure accuracy
· Prepare and coordinate material for all client appointments, including creation
· Other duties as assigned including errands as deemed necessary to maximize efficiency of Personal Shopper’s schedule/work.
· Maintain all merchandise standards.
· Remove product from selling floor to suites, while ensuring merchandise is stocked and flow is consistent
· Ensure the suites meet all Store Readiness requirements including overall maintenance and housekeeping.
· Reduce or eliminate loss through effective loss prevention.
The ideal candidate: includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Previous retail experience preferred
· Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet
All candidates for positions at Holt Renfrew are expected to:
· Be extraordinary
· Drive performance
· Celebrate successes
The measures of success:
· Store Sales to Plan
· Department Audit Score
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results