|Location:||Holt Renfrew - Mississauga - Square One (100 City Centre Dr)|
|# of openings:||1|
To enhance the customer experience, to increase sales and profits and to champion Holt Renfrew as the employer of choice; the Tailor fits, pins, marks and alters garments to client specifications.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
· Measure clients to determine scope of work.
· Pin / mark garments as appropriate to type of fabric and to ensure correct fit.
· Complete work as pinned / marked and to the highest technical standard.
· Deliver complete garments on or before the date promised.
· Inform client of appropriate alteration charges as per current price list.
· Confirm and communicate promise date for completed alteration.
· Partner professionally with Sales Associates to create client satisfaction.
· Provide expert guidance on cut and fit.
· Complete designated sections of alterations tag.
· Follow Holt Renfrew price list.
· Inform department manager of supply requirements or equipment repair needs.
· Assist in maintaining department in a clean and orderly fashion.
The ideal candidate: includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Tailoring / seamstress technical training or its equivalent
· 2 years experience in similar capacity
· Previous experience in altering luxury fabrications
· Communicates comfortably and clearly in English and/or French
All candidates for positions at Holt Renfrew are expected to:
· Be extraordinary
· Drive performance
· Celebrate successes
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results