David Yurman was founded in New York in 1980, and quickly became known as America’s leading fine jewelry and luxury timepiece brand for men, women, and children. Its signature gold and silver designs; diamond, pearl, and gemstone jewelry; and Swiss-crafted timepieces are renowned for capturing the essence of relaxed American luxury. David Yurman collections are available at 39 retail locations throughout the United States, France, China and at over 362 locations worldwide, through their exclusive authorized fine jewelry and timepiece network of retailers.
For more information, visit the company website at davidyurman.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube.
To provide sales and operational support, driving the sales volume and profitability of the store in full compliance with the operating standards, policies and procedures of David Yurman during the holiday season.
The David Yurman Sales Support role will be accountable for the following key deliverables:
- Assist with daily inventory counts and the reconciliation
- Assist the store manager with stock control and delivery procedures in the store and ensure the proper procedures are taking place to reduce shrink level below target
- Assist with packaging of merchandise to deliver to clients
- Assist with the entry of repairs into KWI and the updates to the repair book and special order log
- Responsible for communicating any deficiencies in supplies and materials
- Answers and properly directs all incoming calls
- Ensure adherence at all times to Company retail operating and security procedures
- Complete all Company paperwork accurately, in line with company procedures, within appropriate deadlines
- Maintain consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards reflecting current visual guidelines and priorities at all times
Service and Selling
- Create a welcoming luxury environment for our clients
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring that the customer takes priority at all times
- Identify and exceed all customer needs and expectations
- Maximize all selling opportunities to achieve/ exceed store KPI targets, maintaining an awareness of performance against target at all times
- Minimum 1 year in an operational role in a customer service environment; luxury retail experience preferred
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to be detail-oriented, adapt and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.)
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
Please send applications and resumes to email@example.com.