At Holt Renfrew, our purpose is to inspire a life of style. We achieve this by living our Brand Spirit; demonstrating Holts’ values:
- Passion - Own it
- Excellence - Elevate every moment
- Warmth - Open to the world
- Unity - One team. One Holts
The Coordinator, Employee Experience will assist with the development and execution of a wide variety of programs that strengthen employee engagement, company values and brand spirit. Responsibilities include best practice research, full program/project coordination and support, systems administration and maintaining strong supplier/vendor relationships.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Administer and maintain company-wide employee programs to support employee engagement, recognition, brand spirit, and company values.
- Coordinate a variety of end-to-end programs and contests implementations including the updating and maintenance of critical paths, development of creative briefs/directives, communication plans, presentations and collateral.
- Collaborates with vendor/suppliers; communicates business requirements, changes, and updates. Escalates issues and changes to manager.
- Develop and execute company-wide internal employee events, including managing event logistics, tracking budget, compiling survey feedback, and recommending changes.
- Research best practices for employee engagement and make recommendations for change.
- Partner with internal communications and marketing in the preparation of communication plans and new launches to ensure brand standards are maintained.
- Analyze program data and reports to ensure accuracy and emerging trends; prepares business usage and trend reports as required.
- Handle administrative tasks such as, invoice reconciliation, expense reports, budget & expense tracking.
- Maintenance of systems and vendor platforms; resolves issues and/or problems.
- Coordination and support of meeting and sessions (i.e., meeting invites, room reservations, food ordering, etc.).
- Work in partnership with the broader HR team; ensuring effective communication and coordination of work efforts to ensure a seamless internal customer experience.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate:
- Post-secondary degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of post-university work experience
- Confident and effective communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Creative, detail-oriented, high-energy and genuinely passionate about the working experience of employees
- Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change and works collaboratively in a team setting
- Highly service-oriented with exceptional organizational and follow up skills
- Interest in fashion and luxury retailing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with mail merge and pivot tables is an asset
The measures of success:
- Contribution to financial objectives
- Individual objectives linked to the achievement of department goals
Application deadline: October 13, 2018