Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Senior Enterprise Architect
Location: Hanscom AFB, MA
Education: Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience
The Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center (AFNWC) Nuclear Command, Control, Communications Integration Directorate (AFNWC/NC3) ensures ongoing NC3 programs, legacy systems and new capabilities are fully integrated as part of the Air Force’s overall effort to sustain, modernize, and recapitalize the nuclear enterprise. The Directorate serves as an integrator ensuring that current and future NC3 capabilities across the spectrum are being evaluated and considered in concert.
The Enterprise Architect will analyze, plan, design, implement, document, assess and manage the enterprise structural framework to align IT strategy, plans and systems with the mission, goals, structure and processes of the organization. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Developing reference models of the enterprise and maintaining the information in the IT repository.
- Determining the gaps between the current and the target architecture and recommending plans for transitioning to target architecture.
- Documenting the enterprise architecture infrastructure, including the business units and key processes, using modeling techniques.
- Providing technical expertise in developing architectures in SysML format using the SparX tool.
- Recommending the policies and principles to guide technology decisions for the enterprise architecture.
- Identifying opportunities to improve enterprise-level systems to support business processes and utilize emerging technologies.
- Promoting and educating customers and stakeholders on the use and value of the enterprise architecture.
- Providing enterprise architecture guidance, support and coordination to customers and IT project teams.
- Ensuring technical integration is achieved across the enterprise by participating in test planning, validation and reviews.
- Evaluating the impact of enterprise architecture products and services on IT investments, business operations, stakeholder satisfaction and other outcomes.
- Coordinating and conducting governance and portfolio management activities associated with ensuring compliance with the enterprise architecture and/or ensuring the rigorous application of information security/cybersecurity policies, principles and practices to all components of the enterprise architecture.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience. A Master’s degree may be substituted with additional years of experience.
- Strong understanding of SysML format and the SparX tool.
- Understanding of the risk management framework (RMF) processes and ability to document the system capabilities, verify and support the implementation of system controls (physical and logical)
- Understanding of SQL, including performance monitoring, analysis and tuning of relational databases
- MS IIS Server experience
- Experience with NIST 800-53 rev.4
- Meet the Department of Defense Directive (DoDD) 8140.01, “Cyberspace Workforce Management,” and DoD 8570-M “Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program” requirements
Travel: Some travel may be required.
- Highly-motivated self-starters
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquires and Resumes to:
Gemini Industries Inc.
1408 N. Westshore Blvd. Suite 909
Tampa, FL 33607
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.