Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Equal Employment Opportunity Specialist (EEOS)
Location: Fairfax, VA
Education: BA/BS Degree.
The EEOS will provide EEO, diversity administration support to the Secretary of the Air Force - Concepts, Development, and Management Office (SAF/CDM). Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop plans, procedures, and instructions in carrying out the activity affirmative employment program requirements.
- Coordinate workforce training needs with the Department and EEO program compliance and priorities.
- Coordinate with Human Resource staff officials on workforce data analysis, policy formulation, program evaluation and removal of possible barriers that may hinder recruitment of women, minorities and people with disabilities.
- Provide advice and technical assistance to the field activities, ensuring the workforce meets EEO program requirements in accordance with SAF/CDM/AF instructions.
- Coordinate with personnel, management officials, legal and other EEO counterparts to develop sound strategies to overcome problems or barriers identified.
- Provide briefings and updates on the state of the EEO program.
- Recommend approaches to resolve EEO issues; assess workplace barriers to individuals with disabilities; and serve as a resource for the provision of reasonable accommodations.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 8 years of experience including two (2) years’ experience providing program development support.
- Good verbal and written communications skills, able to communicate EEO policies and information to customers in easy to understand terms.
- Good customer service skills.
Travel: Minimal travel may be required.
- Highly motivated self-starters
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (“let me try again”)
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Direct Inquires and Resumes to:
Gemini Industries Inc.
200 Summit Drive Suite 110
Burlington, MA 01803-5276
TEL: (781) 203-0100
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.