Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
Gemini seeks innovative, results-oriented individuals with the creativity, initiative, and intelligence to overcome any challenge and succeed. Members of the Gemini team thrive in a culture that is anticipatory, agile, and schedule-driven; with a sense of urgency and a drive to succeed. Our culture involves:
- The best and brightest personnel
- Work at a high operations tempo
- Integrated teams delivering rapid solutions
- An attitude that balances “I can make it better” with “As long as we succeed”
Position: Program & Budget Analyst
Location: Alexandria, VA area
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Interpret planning guidance, analyze data and perform cost analysis and assist with the review and consolidation of detailed program/budget estimates and justification data.
- Plan and conduct various phases of the Department of Defense (DoD) Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE) process and assist with preparing program/budget presentations, developing and preparing various written program/budget justifications and reports, primarily the Program Objective Memorandum (POM).
- Identify issues, critical shortfalls, programmatic disconnects, or unnecessary duplication of effort and perform monthly obligation reconciliations with the organization’s participating activities in order to identify Unliquidated Obligations (ULOs) and assist with Unfunded Requirements (UFRs).
- Participate in Joint Accounting Reviews and Negative Unliquidated Obligation (NULO) reconciliations.
- Assist with the Managers’ Internal Control Program and with development and justification of unit programs to determine short and long-term requirements, ensuring requirements relate to the overall organization objective and provide updates to appropriate financial databases
- Provide financial management program analysis as a subject matter expert, for the planning, developing, justifying and submitting of the unit’s Program Budget Submission.
- Assist with the performance of Internal Control Administrator (ICA) functions for compliance with Federal Managers Financial Integrity Act (FMFIA) of 1982 and Army Regulation 11-2 (Managers’ Internal Control Program).
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience as a Program or Financial/Budget Analyst.
- Experience in budgetary planning, preparation and monitoring budgets.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and proven ability to apply in gathering, recording and summarizing financial and other operational data.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office specifically, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong verbal, written communication and managerial skills enabling the contractor to work effectively with program heads, and end users.
- Highly-motivated self-starters.
- Resourceful individuals with extraordinary intellectual capability and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts.
- Individuals who have a “let me try” attitude and are resilient, present an opinion/position, justify it, and then accept whatever decision is made and charge forward.
- Individuals who view criticism as an opportunity to improve (let me try again).
- Individuals who think and create, enhancing the company with a steady flow of fresh ideas, perspective, and energy.
Travel: Minimal travel is required
Direct Inquires and Resumes to:
Gemini Industries Inc.
200 Summit Drive Suite 110
Burlington, MA 01803-5276
Telephone: (781) 203-0100
Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.